- The closest I could find on Amazon to the watercolour set I use is the Sakura brand of Koi Assorted WaterColours Field Set.
- Just use any old toothbrush. I used to use the ones that my dentist would give me after a visit, just because those were kind of cheap and I wouldn’t actually use them anyways.
- I use acrylic for flicking and highlights because watercolour-whites tend to fade when they dry.
- Also, remember to keep your hands clean, because nothing’s worse than smudging graphite into your watercolours and then unable to get it out.
- Try to avoid black and white when possible. They tend to dull the colours and it loses that watercolouring lustre.
Since I started watercolouring again for my daily sketches, I’ve gotten a lot of asks/dA notes on if I could give a tutorial on watercolouring and also more specific questions that overlapped each other, so I decided to do a semi guide/tips/answering thing.
I actually started watercolouring before I went into digital medium, so I have a bit of personal experience, but I am essentially self-taught when it comes to watercolouring since there weren’t a lot of watercolour tutorials online back then to begin with, so I cannot promise that these are the absolute correct way of doing things.
Hope it helps anyways :)
My Other Tutorials/Guides | My Daily Sketches
Panty and Stocking OST - I Want You
songs in a different language you like and then you look up the lyrics and it’s actually some fucked up shit
I think we can be more specific
You now have links to two straight hours of Scenes From A Hat from the show Whose Line is it Anyway.
oh my GOD
PARDON ME BUT THOSE WERE MY FAVORITE FUCKING PARTS OF WHOSE LINE OMG
/SLAPS THIS ON BLOG AND TAGS REFERENCE FOR GOOD LAUGHS
GUESS WHO JUST DIED WATCHING THROUGH THE FIRST
YOU WANT THIS SHIT
I couldn’t resist making a couple of fictional cephalopods… but then I made too many so it’s time for a giveaway! The winner will receive a glorious omanyte necklace! (There is a limited amount of them available HERE.)
Also if you sign up to esty with this link: http://etsy.me/1mD9v2C you get $5 off any purchase!
- Reblog to enter
- No more than one reblog per day (no giveaway only blogs)
- Winner will be chosen by random number generator
- I will ship anywhere in the world
- All hail the helix fossil
- Giveaway ends in ONE week (March 6th 11:59 pm PST)
nigga u aint even in the right country you a real dumbass tho
Hoenn and Johto are in the same country. Both are separate regions in same country. Only Unova is in another country.
are u majoring in pokemon geometry you geek ass bitch
shut the fuck up aint nobody talkin about rocks here